XLL MultiColor Zusatzmodul v.2018
XLL Zusatzmodul Multicolor mit:
2 x 2 LTPL-C034...
1 x XPEEPR-L1... (Dunkel Rot - 660 nm)
1 x XpERED‑L1... (Rot - 620 nm)
1 x XPGDWT-B1... (XPG3 - 3000k)
1 x XpEGRN‑L1...
Kompatibel mitXLL & Illumina LED System
Special Deals for freight cost, please ask us.
Need an Offer? Send an email: email@example.com
Ask us for deliverytimes
Available from the end of August 2018
The LiteON C03 UV Product series is a revolutionary, energy efficient light source for UV curing and common UV application, combining the lifetime and reliability advantages of Light Emitting Diodes with the brightness of conventional light source. It gives you design freedom, and creating a new opportunities for solid state UV light source to displace conventional UV technologies
RoHS compliant and Pb free
Lower operating costs
Reduced maintenance costs
Cree XLamp XP-E
Cree Xlamp XP-E
The XLamp® XP-e LeD combines the proven lighting-class performance and reliability of the XLamp XR-e LeD in a package with 80% smaller footprint. The XLamp XP-e LeD continues Cree’s history of innovation in LeDs for lighting applications with wide viewing angle, symmetrical package, unlimited oor life and electrically neutral thermal path.
• Low thermal resistance: as low as 8 °C/W
• Maximum junction temperature: 150 °C
• Wide viewing angle: 115°‐130°
• Unlimited oor life at ≤ 30 °C/85% RH
• Re ow solderable ‐ JEDEC J‐STD‐020C compatible • electrically neutral thermal path
• RoHS and ReACh compliant
• UL® recognized component (E349212
Cree Xlamp XPG-3
The XLamp® XP-G3 LED is the highest eficacy and most reliable LED in the XP-G platform. Incorporating elements of Cree’s SC5 TechnologyTM Platform, the XP-G3 LED delivers both high reliability at high operating temperatures and high ef cacy to meet the higher ef cacy and lumen maintenance requirements of DLC classi cation. Optimized for directional, high-lumen applications, from indoor and outdoor to portable and lamp retro ts, the XP-G3 LED delivers the bene ts of the XP-G platform
• ANSI-compatible chromaticity bins
• Low thermal resistance: white: 3 °C/W, royal blue: 2 °C/W
• Wide viewing angle: 125° - 130°
• Unlimited oor life at ≤ 30 oC/85% RH
• Re ow solderable - JEDEC J-STD-020C
• Electrically neutral thermal path
• RoHS and REACh compliant
• UL® recognized component (E349212)
for all XLL and Illumina LED Systems for Marine applications
Easy to assamble
Just press the device next to your designated Pad and connect it with the connection cable
You can control each individual Color Chanel with the known Desktop Software. You will need the optional USB Dongle for the connection with your PC.